pre shipping taking forever

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by paigekristina, Dec 4, 2011.

1. #1 paigekristina, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
    im sorry if this is not the right place for this but i ordered a red logo ehle on 11/28 and my order still says preshipping, why did i pay 11 for the 14-21 days when it hasnt even been shipped yet? ive tried contacting GC two times, and have got no help. i hope i have not been scammed.:(
    thank you

2. i have tried no answer back...

3. Please supply me your ticket reference number so i can check

4. hey man i got the same problem i order 6 days ago i still got mine saying pre shipping i sent in like 3 tickets but nothing back soo far im stressing about my order to come on time cuz last time my order was pre shipping for over a month and im just hopping it doesnt take that long again there banning bongs were i live soo im hoping it comes be for the 1st i payed more money for shipping soo it can come sooner but i donno im hooping it gets shipped fingers crossed

5. it just shipped today, just wait 3-4 more days, they told me theyre swamped from cyber monday, and i know im scared it wont come in to bc theyre cutting down a lot of us postal services....

6. i got the same f·$$% problem i order 6 days ago i still got mine saying pre shipping i sent in like 4 tickets... nothing back!
    im in mexico city, so stressed and paranoid is my first and last time to purchase a bong in this web!
    WTF is happend with my order?
    Please somebody help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

7. I got this same problem! i order a couple of pieces 6 days ago in this web and my status order stills in pre-shipping, certainly this was my first and last time to purchase a bong in GC!!
    Please, please, please somebody help me!!

I sent in like 4 or 5 tickets but nothing back!!

8. i ordered on a piece 4/25 and it still says it is pre-shipping. i know the 420 deal probably has slowed down the process and shipping time, but you would think after 10 days in pre shipping they would have shipped the damn thing.. i tried emailing them but of course no answer ..

9. Don't email them, go to the Forum Help section (the main subforum set for this) and open a Shop Support Ticket.

They will be able to help you.