Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre-rolled blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 7, 2011.

1. I know its a noob question but if I rolled a blunt now and saved it for tomorrow (wrapped in a zip lock bag) would it dry up/crumble or some shit? I always roll right then and there but circumstances don't permit that this time, will I be good?

2. it'll dry up but you'll still be able to smoke it.

its always better fresh though.

hope that helps :)

3. If you preroll it to far ahead of time yes it will dry out, all you have to do tho is lick the whole thing and it'll be moist again. (No Homo)

4. It'll still be a good smoke, but I wouldn't recommend it if you know your not going to smoke right away & since your not using a joint tube

5. You'll be fine, but if your really worried buy a philly or a white owl instead so you can get the tube or container thing.

6. put it in the fridge.

7. If you're that concerned, go buy some zig wraps for $1. Take out the wraps and put the L in there. Hell you can even use it again and again, and you get 2 wraps. Plus a cool straw thingy.

8. First off my friend you can purchase very good quality pre-rolled blunt wraps at any smoke shop called cyclones. they are currently my all time favorite blunts to buy they are already rolled and stuck together all you have to do is fill them with the small prodding stick it comes with and it also has a small paper filter to help with the scooby snacks you may get these wraps are bomb as fuck!!! But, if you were implying to have a blunt to save and toke later on like storage methods a cheap sneak a toke metal Cigarette tube will do nicely and it is concealable so you can use it comfortably in public without having to be sketched out. or simply roll yourself a spliff its just a half tobacco and half dank joint cigarette type thing you can roll and it is very discreet for use in public places it smells looks and tastes just like a cigarette but packs the punch of a bong rip lol enjoy and stay blazed my ninjas!!!:cool::smoke: