Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre rolled Blunt Cones

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WakeNBakeN420, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I've used cyclones, they aren't bad. I'd prefer a hand rolled blunt, but cyclones get the job done and they have some tasty flavors.

If you decide to get some, give the white chocolate a try, it's my favorite cyclone flavor.

2. Well im gonna get some strawberrykiwi and Some blueberry but ill tryt he whitechoclate also

3. Nothing beats rolling your own blunt

4. They work easily, and serve their purpose, but the final product just isn't the same as a hand cracked/rolled l.

5. ive tried rolling my own i cant do it my fingers are like 2 fat or something ive read guides and Watched vids i cant do it so usually i jsut smoke my bong but imma be out and about and i wanted to try a blunt

6. roll your own

7. sit down with a bright light pre lick a straight line down your blunt cut it smoothly down the area you licked and try an lick the papers so they dont fall apart as your start your roll the next steps are pretty much based on ur preferences, grab yours self a box of swishers/phillys what ever you like an juss practice one day its satisfying after finishing a prefectly rolled blunt in front of your girl, friends, or alone..

8. if u cant roll ur own blunt........

then u pussy :wave:
    those seem mighty flavorful though. i like the idea of non-tobacco blunts! however, do they burn as slow? i dunno if i will ever be able to let go of my dutch masters :cool:

9. i was considering buying some also cuz i just cant get a good blunt or j rolled for some reason how much weed do you need for one cone??

10. #12 Rasta Mon, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    i bought one of those xxl ones and i was dissapointed
    i mean they work
    but the wrap was really fragile and they burned pretty quick
    you'd be better off buying swishers or optimos for cheaper and getting better blunts out of them
    if you can't roll a blunt from a swisher, then there is something wrong with you
    they are super simple
    the first swisher blunt i ever rolled turned out good
    now i can roll them perfect
    just pick up a 5 pack
    grind up a bunch of bud
    and practice

11. I buy Cyclones from time to time, they are really convenient, but the burn pretty quickly.

I usually just roll my own.

12. wat do u guys mean by swishers. Pics plz cuz i have no clue wat ur talking about:p

13. i think rolling the blunt is half the fun. i love rolling. i recommend you learn how.

14. swisher sweets
    like the most popular cigarillo that your gonna find in gas stations

15. i use to smoke those but there like cigs witha filter and shit how am i gonan roll somethign with filter

16. use the swisher blunts not the ciggerettes

17. ok ill c wat i can get

18. im talking about cigars
    no idea what your talking about