Pre-paid visa giftcard

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SmokeDankness, Feb 7, 2012.

1. say i got 50 bucks or so(just using an example) and went and put 50 bucks on a pre-paid visa giftcard that has a code that you can enter on the internet would that work for ordering seeds? if so wouldnt it be more discreet because i dont register my name on the card?

2. should be working flawlessly.. unlesss you've got a non-international card OR they charge you for making international purchases. always read the fine print and if you have the choice, opt for Vanilla Mastercard over visa because visa is USA only (i figure your USA cause $ but ya never know) goodluck with your order m8 [​IMG]

3. indeed im from the US, but thanks for the bit advice man, happy smokin' bruddah:smoke:

4. & one more question.. if iim doing it like this would it be safer to ship to my house? or what, all advice is helpful here

5. Safer than what? It's safer to ship to a P.O. Box than your house.

6. P.O box is good thinking.. i'll probably just do that

7. PO box is more sketchy wouldn't you say? Most Mail order Marijuana (MOM) services don't ship to PO Boxes because they are higher risk. just my 2cents

8. never had even a single seed sent to a home address, all have come to PO boxes.

and that's pretty much all the banks ..from Marc Emery - Herbies.. from Heavens Stairway - Groshop Alien..etc.

the only difficulty I have run into was the Attitude sending me an Email sayng they cannot ship coffee cups to PO boxes... funny as they have sent me 2 coffee cups already .. seems like they do "not fit" if they are TGA or Cali Connection cups only . Maybe us Yanks just have bigger coffee cups :rolleyes:

9. why be paranoid? if you come under the gaze of the "man" there is not much you can do. mail drops and phony names could raise suspicion. the number of shipments coming through customs seems to be quite large, if "they" wanted that number would be alot smaller! ... i have used prepaid visa at attitude with no trouble.