Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre-Mixed PB & J..Will it Work for Firecrackers?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Fulf1llthedream, Feb 28, 2009.

1. #1 Fulf1llthedream, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    At my house we only use the pre-mixed pb & J, not for any reason other than i love the way it tastes and its easier than having to get 2 different jars. Anyways i was interested in making some firecrackers and i looked in the pantry and realized i only had the premixed shit. This stuff has 13 g's of fat per 3 tablespoons, but i dont know if it will work for firecrackers. I really wanted to make some today, but i dont really feel like buying a new jar of peanut butter just to use it for firecrackers ( moneys tight right now)

[​IMG]

So how should i go about doing this? Should i just get the peanut butter out only and use that? or should i just use the PB & J together?

Any advice appreciated.

2. I would only use the PB. If you have some oil put a small drop on top of the peanut butter once it's spread on the cracker, put your weed on that oil.