Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre medical check urine and blood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Asapgyupsal, Jun 2, 2018.

1. #1 Asapgyupsal, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    Sup everyone? I've checked and the only thread kind of similar to my question is from 2011 and slightly different so here I am : I have a premedical check and they're gonna get my urine to test it for thc which I'm cool with cause I got my plan lol BUT those people are also gonna grab blood from me and even if it's written in the form that it'll be a BUN, I dont think they'll look for THC but I want other people opinions eventually, so you guys do you think they will check both in my urine and blood for thc I'm so stressed out lol but the human resources lady told me they would check only on the urine but I dont know if I can trust her on this one... please help me out lol

2. Did they give you any paperwork? It should say which tests they are doing. I'm not sure what the laws are where you live but here they would only be allowed to run the tests that were listed in whatever info they gave you as that was what you gave your consent for. Also, it's unlikely that they'd bother with both blood and urine testing for THC. It tends to be detectable for a longer time in urine so that's the preferred method.

3. It's to work on a ship in the US for a US company as a European citizen my pre medical will occur in my country, thanks for replying they said on the paper that they're gonna check for hematocrit,WBC, sodium,potassium, glucose and on the BUN : creatinine, ast/alt, alkaline/phosphatase,vdrl/rpr, HEPBs AG in the urine case its written albumin and glucose

4. None of the blood tests you've listed there are drug tests so I'd say they're just testing for the THC in your urine.

5. #5 Asapgyupsal, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    Thanks mate just wanted to be sure I feel so relief imma blow one :love-m3j:in the calm