Pre-Mature Harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by pogmohoin, Sep 25, 2011.

1. As a first time grower I find it can be an anxious wait when wondering when to harvest.
    As I have read a number of times patience is key in the last two weeks of flowering, so Im asking anyone to post pics of what they believe to be a pre-mature harvest and a pic of what the harvest should be like, just to give us noobies an idea of what a pre-mature plants looks like.

I know all about the pistils and trichs an stuff, Im more on about density and stuff. :smoke:

2. If you know all about the pistils and trichs and stuff, then you know when to harvest. Incase you don't let me break it down more. Make sure you flush it in the last 2 weeks to get rid of all the nasty nutes and addatives. Get a 30x+ microscope and peep out the trichs. The rule o thumb is 50% milky and 50% amber. You have it more milky than amber for a head high, or more amber then milky for a couch lock high. It's never worth it to harvest early, everyone I know regrets it in the end. Pre-mature plants lack the colored hairs, since they gain orange hairs as they rippen. When they have 3/4 orange hairs it's time to harvest.

3. Check out the Harvesting and Processing section of the Cultivation Forums, It's helped me out IMMENSLY

4. This is not ready. I'm hoping 2 weeks, but it's probably more like a month.

Attached Files:

5. Whats the strain? Google the finshed product and post here, Plz.

6. It's a bagseed, I just got the seed from my mom.