Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre-made Cookie Mix

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by InDreams, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Can I put weed in a premade cookie mix square and still get a decent edible? Perhaps put canola oil inside the square then put my bud inside?

I'm in a weird situation because my dorm mate is anti-weed so I have to dodge around him. I'm considering doing this while cooking a whole batch of cookies as to avoid suspicion.

I already used the search bar but couldn't get solid answers :eek:

Thanks in advance

2. #2 BadKittySmiles, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2011
    It would be a bit wasteful of your herb.. you'd have more success with the more common 'worst-case-scenario' edible, the firecracker.

But if you truly wanted to be stealthy, just go a step further, and make a batch of heatless canna oil.

All you need is a glass canning jar (an old pasta sauce jar, baby food container, or similar, would also work). Make sure you've left your bag open and dried your material before hand as much as possible, then crisp it up into the dry jar, seal loosely, and sit it in front of your computer vent fan for 40 minutes or so, just to milk the last of the moisture out and cause decarboxylation, which activates your cannabinoids. Add your pure oil, such as olive or canola oil on top. edit - For a heat-less oil I would usually recommend using grapeseed oil, but realize this may be hard for you and others to find so didn't bother mentioning it.. then thought 'why not' :p

You can either stick it in a dark drawer or closet for a few weeks or a month, or you can keep putting it in front of your computer vent on and off when you can, for at least a week or so.

Your dose depends on how patient you are; if you can wait at least a week, you'll definitely be doing yourself a favor versus placing your herb in an oily cookie and baking it in the oven for a few minutes. And if you can wait a little longer than that, you'll have yourself some pretty good canna oil. :)

You can add it to your milkshakes from a fast food restaurant, to your home made smoothies, you could make an entire batch and slip in one or two cookies like you suggested with much more success, you can even crack open a hot pocket and drizzle it inside that, or any similar snack or personal sized meal you can whip up without seeming too suspicious. And if you enjoy it, and make enough at a time, you'll have plenty on hand without the risk of going through the process repeatedly.

Hope this helps :)