Pre flowering??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sypha, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Hey peeps.. first time grower here.. woundering if anyone can help tell me if my plants preflowering & how long should i continue to let it veg for b-4 introducing 12/12 light & dark. And im also not seeing any signs of sex yet either.. plz help a fellow grower out thanks!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't see any flowers, just normal vegetative process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Great sorry for being a noob how much longer should i leave it in this stage.. if this is the vegging stage its only been vegging for about a week or so now.. and thanks bud

4. So those small leaves growing in their means the plants in its veggative stage right now!?

5. The longer you leave it, the bigger it gets, the more product you should be able to harvest... if everything works out right.
    Be aware that when you start to flower it (in 12/12 lighting) then they will stretch up to >100% depending on the strain.

6. Its 14” now i think ill wait for it to veg till its about 18” then ill start 12/12 lighting.. is that good? its my first grow and i have a bunch more seeds to go. Just trying it for the first time to learn a bit b4 i go head on with multiple plants.. so how does vegging to 18” sound b-4 i trigger flowering?

7. Another thing is my leaves are only growing 5 fingers is that okay or should it be producing more than 5 fingers on each fan? Thanks for ur fast replies @trojangrower

8. is ok, they will get bigger. I let mine get to 4-5' tall before I scrog them and top them all (again).

9. Would this be a good time to top the plant or is it too late?

10. I've seen 5, then 7, 9, 13, and even more; the bigger it gets...

you can top whenever you like. I usually top earlier on, but others top later.

11. Okay great thanks for all ur help bud-dy