pre flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jvjr408, Jun 1, 2012.

1. all my clones have signs of flowering will they flower all the way or will they reveg ?

Attached Files:

2. They don't look like they're flowering hard at all. Most clones toss out a couple pistils. I wouldn't worry about it. But I could be wrong. Hard to tell from the pic.

The one thing I am sure about is, those plants need some water ASAP.

3. ^ i didnt water yesterday or today cuz i had a over water problem idk if you remember the soil feels a lil damp still in the middle the pots seem heavy should i still water wasnt until tmrw just took that pic oh by the way im jealous of your plant lol they look WONDERFUL

4. They do look great! Good news is I think they have plenty of root space for the whole grow at that size plant . MMMM Yields. LOL. BTW Stretch is a great thing outdoors:)

VOO

5. #5 mjmama25, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    Was the overwatering problem before you moved them to the nice big fabric pots? Those are pretty hard to over water in. I'm watering about every other day right now. Maybe two days without water in between. But anytime they start drooping like that they for sure need watered. I try to water just before they get to that stage. Drying out a little is good for the roots and the overall health of the plant, but they should't get droopy with thirst IMO. I want my ladies happy as can be.

6. If you keep an eye on them closely and wait until they first start to show signs of underwatering, next time you can just water the day before and it should be about right.