Pre flower? Or flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by farmtown, Jul 6, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] they are about 6ft tall and there strain is orange cookie or orange Kush! I was wondering if they are in flower or not! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I only can tell you that they will grow more not sure if they even hit the stretch phase or not.

3. The one at the top kinda looks like it's a cola starting to form. Not sure where you are globally, but the summer solstice was the 22nd (or 23rd) of June and we're just now at the 5th of July. I doubt that the hours of light have decreased enough yet to throw them into bud unless they're autos. If they're photo strain seeds, then probably nowhere near flowering yet. If they're autos, could be. Nice healthy plants. When they do start to put on buds and resin up, better watch them like a hawk for bugs. The butterflies that we see flitting around in the summer land on the buds and lay their eggs in them. They hatch out big fat caterpillars which proceed to make your plants their breakfast, lunch and dinner till they're gone. We use general garden pest dust here when they start budding and keep it sprinkled on them for the majority of the time they flower to keep the bugs away. We lost several pounds one summer off a few extra clones we decided to finish outside. The resin is like a magnet to pests the more they mature. Don't touch one plant and then go over and feel around on the other one either. It's super easy to transmit problems from one to another and not know it. Hope they make it and finish out like I know they can. Better think about bud support too. Later on in the cycle the buds get heavier and heavier and they will break off sometimes if they don't have anything to support them. If you get them through till the end without something happening, should get a killer harvest in the end. Happy growing! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  4. September if they are true sour cookies and you are in California. Happy Harvesting.

5. Thanks

6. I appreciate your input and advice! this is my first time growing outdoors! I'm in the Dakotas I can see already there are some little white bugs on the stems and some leaves I ordered sns 217 so I'm hoping that will take care of that problem

7. Looks like a beast mode female although no preflowers are present in the pics. do keep us posted GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1