Pre-employment urine test NC Lab

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Gorillamack, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Need advice so I won't mess up in the future!!!

Subbed clean urine used for pre-employment urine screen but MRO called and said ph elevated. Test results are inconclusive and requested observed retest. That's right, an observed retest for a damn pre-employment test. I will not be taking the retest because I won't pass since detox drinks don't work, apparently.

But curious about the elevated ph....
    Could it have been due to having the sample for 9 hrs before submitting the sample or putting it in the microwave for 10 secs to warm it up? I know for a fact the urine was clean. The sample passed the temp test at the collection site.

Lab: Labcorp NC

2. Since no one replied...

Answer: It was due to the sample being 9 hours old. Human sub samples must be collected within 1 hour after urine is expelled from clean donor if you want to pass the svt test.

Hope this information helps someone in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  3. If your gonna smoke weed as a lifestyle please keep synthetic urine on hand. Has a long shelf life here is a link to where I get mine

Quick Fix Plus Synthetic Urine

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hate to tell ya but some labs (NC Lab Corp specifically) test for quick fix synthetic urine by using the SVT test!! You will fail.

Do a quick search in this forum for 'quick fix failed'. There are recent posts with the batch included!

5. #5 nkurland, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    In this vein I used quickfix 6.1 at Labcorp in Glendale AZ yesterday. The batch was in a yellow box and I have been informed that this batch number and others with the same packaging have recently been discontinued and therefore expired.

Has anyone had success with these 6.1s recently?

Edit: batch was 4x173g76a

6. Here is how you beat the PES: Dont smoke for 2 months, piss clean, get the job, and then with your first paycheck, buy an ounce and come to work stoned everyday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. i live in NC as well and have passed LabCorp tests with clean pee from my brother, collected more than an hour before the test and passed with UPass synthetic urine, and have taken and passed with fake piss within the last 3 months...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Which synthetic urine did you use? Have used quick fix plus 6.1 in the past 3 months. I unknowingly bought an expired batch in the discontinued yellow packaging and am panicking now.

9. I also live in NC and I can't stand LabCorp! I've never actually had to take a drug test as I've made it a thing to stick to only working for small engineering firms that don't drug test. I've even avoided them the 4 times I've been on probation for weed haha. Enough, ummm... bragging or whatever I'm trying to accomplish here.

I mostly hate LabCorp because I had a friend who used to smoke tons of weed but ended up getting a job at the LabCorp in Asheville testing piss and ruining lives. Now he is an alcoholic since he can't smoke! Fuck LabCorp!! As for beating the system I have no actual advice, just know I think LabCorp should be burned to the ground.

10. My cousin is a lineman and is currently in puerto rico right now helping with the disaster and he had to take a full physical and drug test before being allowed to go and used the same UPass and is down there right now making fucking BANK...

it was 2 months ago and he bought it from the same gas station i did, and it worked for both of us

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anyone know if quick fix plus 6.2 will pass a lab test?

12. Soooo what happened.. Did you still pass?