Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre-employment test question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vivacia, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I have been chronic for years. I stopped for 4 days on (1/12/14) and took a urine test (dipstick) on 1/17/14. I drank a Royal Stat Flush as directed, and took a bunch of B complex vitamins the day of and in the days before the test. I also took 4 aspirin 2 hours before the test. The dipstick came back "inconclusive" so I was sent immediately to LabCorp. On the drive over, I drank an entire can of Monster. I peed in the cup at labcorp, and informed the lady that I am on Lortab, Xanax, and Phentermine and aske dif that would give me a positive result. She said yes, and that someone would call me. I started work on Monday 1/20. It's now 1/27/14 and I have heard NOTHING from Labcorp. What does that mean?? Should I still be worried? I love the job and am really good at it, I'd hate to lose it now. Why haven't they called to ask for my meds? I'm freaking out!

2. You've been chronic for years? What?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app