Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre employment quest lab UA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK_MidnightToker, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Writing this just to hopefully help ease not only my anxiety but others as well on subbing with quest diagnostics.. onto my back story.. I'm a fairly heavy smoker at about 2-4 grams a day. Job came up quick and with my weight height ect I won't be clean to pee for another 35 days.. anyway I went to a local head shop and got a bottle of Dr. Greens agent x. After hours of research and figuring out what they test for I wasn't feeling too good about agent x and not having both uric acid and urea in it so I decided to go to a dispensary that sells good synthetic urine. I was going back and forth between quick fix 6.2 or golden shower. Took a couple minutes to read the boxes and after reading on the golden shower box that it has uric acid, urea, balanced ph and gravity, creatine I decided to go with it. I know quick fix is one of the top brands however it not saying it on the box worried me a little. On Thursday I went in and had both the small bottle and the flip top tucked in between my sack and leg, temperature was perfect the sticky hand warmer was way nicer than using rubber bands. Absolutely no issues on the test as it was in a nice enclosed bathroom with music playing in the room outside the door. Filled the cup up temp dropped less than a half degree. Guy took my samples split them into two and off to the lab they went. I'll update on Tuesday/Wednesday how it goes and if golden shower subbing works at quest.

2. Passed. Highly recommend simply golden.

• Like Like x 1