Pre-employment drug testing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KaterinaPatrova420, Jul 25, 2015.

1. I went for an interview at a Food Lion about a week ago. They have already said I'm to come back for training but I haven't done any paperwork yet. Is there still a chance they could do pre-employment drug testing? Or would they have done it the day of the interview? An answer to this would be very much appriciated asap!!

2. Maybe, probably not though, but possibly.[​IMG]

3. I've been working at Food Lion for 2 years and did not get drug tested for employment. They do mention that they do "do random drug tests" but they don't. All my bosses know I blaze and they don't care as long as you're not stoned at work. But this could just be my store. However, when I applied I was scared they would drug test me so I quit smoking about 3 weeks before haha

4. Dude, first of all, I've never heard of Food Lion so let's get this out of the way; heheheheheheheh FOOD LION dude?! like, what the fuck, what kind of a brand name is that hahahahah ok cool, anyway, I'd say that by asking you to come in for training, they've effectively told you you have the job, some jobs, like my recent one, have consent forms that you might sign once you start working, that basically agree to the possibility of random computerized drug testing selection or some bullshit like that (which I'm half sure it is), but they would have tested you before telling you they'd contact you for training. In other words, congratulations!