Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pre employment drug testing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Croplol, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I have a question with a upcoming drug test. I will be taking a urine test at lab corp for a job that I'm trying to get. My question that maybe more experienced testers and tokers will be able to help me with. I was a daily smoker around 2-3 blunts a day for about 3 months I recently quit a week ago from today. Yesterday i was hanging out with a couple buds of mine and they were smoking and I took a small hit from the blunt (stupid). I was wondering how far does that set me back from my process of being clean?? Hopefully i did not restart my cycle because my test is anywhere from 1st to 5th of jan. 

Also I'm working out and sweating alot and eating good to try and rid the fat cells as fast as possible (not sure if it helps just what i read) Any other tips or tricks from you fellow smokers that i can be doing??

Thanks guys!!!

2. 1st to the 5th of Jan? You're golden as long as you are flushing and don't smoke again. This is not professional advice.

3. Can you explain to me what you mean by flushing? I am drinking cranberry juice and water is that u mean?

4. Yes. Drink water. I smoked for ten years in the Army(a couple times a month then). I must have passed 30 tests. If your scenerio is true, you're good. Just don't smoke again.

5. Forgot to add: I'm assuming you are in decent shape.

6. Yes i am... 

7. Just not sure if when i smoked that hit it ruined my cycle of being clean