pre-employment drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by dangerred, Jan 4, 2009.

1. so i went to the head shop to get me a detox drink and the chick that worked there told me its illegal for the tester to go into the restroom with you unless its something federally ordered, like parole or military. now i used to be a tester for a doctors office and i did go in with all testees that were ordered by a judge for child custody but i dont recall there being a law. anyone know anything about this? i got a pre-employment test coming up and i wanna use the fake piss being that it works 100% of the time. but i'd be SOL if they come in with me.

what has everyone else gone through?

2. I've never had anyone go into the bathroom with me.
    I've had to leave my coat outside and empty my pockets, not allowed to wash hands in bathroom or flush the toilet.
    That was for a state nursing assistant job.
    I just used a masking drink... nothing showed up. Stopped smoking for a week prior to it.

3. I've only been to one job that tested, for a legit amusement park in the summer, and the lady handed me the cup then sent me into a bathroom down the hall. I think you'll be fine. ;)

4. I worked for NIH a few years ago and part of the requirement for my government clearances was a drug test, and I had somebody watch me piss. Meh, didn't bother me at all

5. well i wouldnt have a problem with them watching me if i wasn't trying to sneak in some fake piss. man i wish i was clean for this. then i wouldn't be shitting bricks.

i can't wait for that blunt after this test....:smoke:

6. #6 Murdoc101, Jan 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
    My buddy has to do this every time he starts working ( he stops for college, works on breaks)

He uses fake piss, it's like 80 bucks but I don't know the brand. I believe they won't go in with you unless the job is gov't or you deal with drugs. My cousin works at a plastic surgery office, and she had to test with somebody watching because they use strong pain killers.

Edit- The fake piss he has comes with hand warmers so you can strap it and put heat on it when you leave home, then when you piss it is perfect.

7. i passed the drug test with the synthetic urine today. it had a temp gauge on the side and i just nuked it for 15 seconds in the microwave and then i slipped it into the little pocket on my boxer briefs, i didnt even need to use the hand warmer since my nuts kept the urine nice and toasty.

haha, they had me empty my pockets beforehand and i knew they would, i wish i would have left 2 things in the car: my eyedrops and my lighter with the black ash stains all over the bottom. but a pass is a pass