Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pre employment drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IllmaticOne, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Ok so here's my situation. I'm trying to go to school and get my cdl, I recently took a pre employment drug test and I failed and here's why. I tried to use a friend's clean pee but when I used it the lady told me the temp was out of range and I'll have to pee again. Which mean it was my pee I had to use so I indefinitely failed. Now when I had to pee again they told me since the first one was out of range I'll have to be supervised and when I went to do it the guy made me life up my shirt and checked for contraband. My issue is if I go back to try again with a better fool proof plan to substitute, will they see that I recently failed and automatically supervise me or was I just that one time cause the pee was out of range? Thanks in advance.

2. no telling.

3. I'd guess since the first was out of range and the second was a fail they'll assume that your tried to cheat. Now with that being said, short of them literally catching you in the act of cheating they can't be sure. For all they know you pissed, set it down on the counter for a little while, took your time finishing up and it got colder than the range. I'd assume they will only tell your employer of your fail. Next time they'll have no reason to observe you unless that's what the employer wants.

• Like Like x 1