Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre Employment Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mvp4u, Oct 26, 2012.

1. So i had a drug test and i got fake urine and i got it to the right temp. but somehow most of the liquid leaked out. so when i went to take the test i saw the liquid was gone. I only had enough to fill half way to were it needed to be so i had no choice but to add toilet water the temperature came out right but idk if the test results will be fucked cause i basically just mixed water and clean piss. Any advice or some knowledge you could drop would be appreciated.:):smoking:

2. Well, it will come up as an error on the test AT WORSE. Stay clean for now. They will have to retest you and maybe you will be clean by then :D

3. When did you take the pre employment test? i have an interview tomorrow and had to sign a form consenting to a drug screen. I'm not sure if they will do it tomorrow during the interview or another time.

any insight?

4. Go to your headshop and by the cheapest fake urine kit that has a heating pad or something like it, then go and by some compression shorts for sports or working out. Put everything in your cup and pass! Even the cheapest has worked for me with urinalysis

5. Aha America sucks. Canada = No DT = Win.

6. Man i hope i can get a retest and they don't count the error as a positive cause i can just get more of the fake urine.

7. I got the job yesterday and i had to take a drug test 24 hours after they said i got the job. Btw its for Wal Mart

8. They can't count an error as a positive

9. Man you just put my mind to ease, i hope your right and do you think they would even let me retake it?

10. It's impossible, so as long as your fake urine isn't dirty, you're in the clear :D for atleast another test.

11. So when you say it leaked out, you pissed yourself with fake piss?

12. basically but it wasn't noticeable lol

13. I have day old urine or Agent X 7.0. What should I use?

14. I passed it lol!!!

15. Congratz OP :hello:

You can feel the weight lift off your shoulders cant you? :p