Pre-employment drug test on job site

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokingcorpus, May 2, 2013.

1. i have done extensive research on synthetic urine and the dos and donts and laws about drug testing that alot of ppl dont know about ( for example your test will not be rejected cuz of a slight neon color, if the sample dont smell like pee, they have to conduct genetic testing to determine if the sample is human of synthetic ex,ex,ex.
    i feel comfortable with the whole process i purchased BS intities field kit that MOabking used. the only thing that really bothers me is that the job im going for is working on an oil platform in corpus christi and the drug test is done on the job site. I have not found a thread of review on anyone that has to take a pre-employment drug test from there job at the job site.
    does this mean that basically they can do what they want?
    do you think they go by the same guidelines as the labs do or the drug testing area?
    im freaking out on this but what kinda calms me down is alot of the ppl here are from down south ppl some ppl cant speak english only spanish....... does this mean the company is gonna have like a cup to pee on or what i donno what to do

PLEASE ADIVSE IF ANYONE IS IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME!!!

p.s i have my exam tommorwo using BS intites field kit wish me luck and ill smoke one for the poor one.