Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre-employment Drug Test - Edibles

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MyNamesAustin, Oct 3, 2013.

1. I have 2 potential jobs lined up and both of them require a urine test. The past two Fridays (last Friday and the Friday before) I ate marijuana brownies from some Jamaican kid in one of my college classes. This kid was eager as fuck for me to try his brownies 2 weeks ago ("hey man, do you fuck with special brownies?" were literally the first words he ever said to me). Anyways, the first time I ate what he called a five-piece, which is slang for half a brownie and I got pretty baked. This past Friday he gave me a whole brownie and said they redid the recipe and made these motherfuckers even more potent, stating that they used 3 ounces for 20 brownies, if I heard correctly, although I'm calling bullshit either way. But still, I got really fucked up like 45 minutes after I ate the thing (it usually takes 2.5 - 3 hours for me to get fucked up on edibles). 
    Now the question is, and keep in mind I had no idea that these jobs would be available to me until an hour after I ate the fucking brownie on Friday, roughly how long do you think I'll have THC in my urine for? The last time I smoked weed before these 2 stoned encounters was the first week of August, and other than that I've been clean since the first week of June. Any special tips on how I can get it out of my system faster (assuming I'll have a drug test next week some time?) 

The fact that employers even care about people using weed is really fucking stupid, it just adds more unnecessary stress to our lives trying to beat these stupid ass drugs and costs them money trying to search for it. Whatever.

All help is appreciated and I KNOW threads like these exist and I KNOW that you can't give me an exact amount of time for me to be clean, I'm just asking for some help. Thanks.

2. I know edibles don't hang around as long as smoked weed. As far as If u will pass or not is a burden I'm not willing to speculate on. May I wish u luck and prosperity wherever life may take you. That is all.

3. 1 month to be safe. You might as well have smoked 2 or 3 joints to the head.....

That was some pretty shitty timing....