Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre employment drug screening

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KevinCook00, Jun 28, 2018.

1. If anyone can help me relieve the anxiety & stress it would be so very helpful. Today I took a pre employment drug screening test at Medfast, I collected a clean sample the night befor but did not refrigerate. Approximately took the test 14 hours later, will this cause my results to show failed? Also. I used a bottle with a temp strip on it. I warmed the bottle with hand warmers to well over 100 degrees then went into the pharmacy to piss. It was cold as ice in the lobby, WAITED 30 to 45 minutes b4 being called back, I had the sample stored in my boot. B4I transferred the urin from one cup to another and handed over my sample the temp strip showed 94 degrees. The urinalisis did not mention anything to me about it not being in the 90 - 100 ° range, What are the chances of me passing this UA??