Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre-Employment drug screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c t m, Jul 12, 2011.

1. So I was wondering how hard it is to pass a pre employment test. I doubt it will be a lab test because its a job at sams club. I know about dilution and was wondering.g if that would be my best bet. If anyone can drop some knowledge on me it would be much appreciated

2. If THC is in your system - You fail

Either use a trusted kit, or don't smoke. Dilution will not work.

3. Well I'm not smoking atm and havent for two days what method would you advise

4. Fill the cup with water from the sink. Then pee VERY LITTLE in the cup to make it yellow.

Lol just a thought.

5. Not smoking is really the only way to pass

6. #6 jsplasha, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Won't work. There are indicators they test for to make sure the sample is mostly pee. Plus most will send it back if it isn't a solid yellow.

Check the stickies.

7. #7 Zosogirl, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol idk, worked for me. I guess if it's not a lab test, just a home test or something it works. Just depends.

8. don't underestimate the test. stop smoking now and follow this. i never used it but it sounds very legit

9. Idk man u can drink can berry choice to flush it down but that might work I have herd it works but not positive

10. I worked for Walmart over 2 years in Human Resources and Walmart/Sam's Club do indeed do lab tests, it's not gonna be so easy to pass.

11. If it is a lab test then that means they will detect any kind of masking drink or pill right?

12. use fake piss

when i got promoted to shift manager at pizza hut, i used magnum synthetic urine, and i passed, and so did the shift manager before me, and after me, lmao.

13. Man, no wonder Pizza Hut is so damn good.

14. Just use time, in my opinion I would rather just fail with THC metabolites in my urine than get caught using fake urine.

My $0.02

15. I know they are hit and miss with alot of people.

But I've used cleansing drinks for 5 different jobs and have always passed. 3 of these were jobs at major banks, that included fingerprinting and federal background checks.
    I know some people dont trust drinks, but they've always helped me. Only once did I have a problem, a test came back diluded, probably because I drank too much water the day before/the day of the test.
    When that happend I was able to take the test again, used the same drink, and passed with flyign colors.

16. Just drink a couple gallons of water and also drink some cranberry juice. Make sure you piss atleast 6 times before taking the test. Works Everytime.

17. Well I'm usually on a two week or so smoke binge then two week off kinda deal anyway so hopefully by not smoking and drinking water and sweating all damn day at my job now will work in my favor

18. Fake pee is the only way to pass without any doubts.

19. Yeah I've heard good things about them. What kind did you use