Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre '98 Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by fuji212, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Pre '98 Bubba Kush
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feedback Appreciated :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. NICE how's it smell/smoke?

3. smells kind of skunky. the smoke reminds me of back in the day
    :smoke:

4. looks amazing

5. well it looks like some good stuff man! enjoy

6. thanks man, it smokes great too
    :smoke:

7. Normal, looks like a good smoke.

8. Just to be clear.. when you say pre '98 Bubba Kush, is that a particular strain or is this actually decade+ old bud?

Either way, looks great, +rep!

9. the pre '98 is an original cut of the bubba kush.

10. Thanks for the +rep man i appreciate that :smoke:
    I believe its the strain name.
    tokemaster seems to be right on the money vvv

11. Pre 98 is the best cut of Bubba period, I don't give a fuck about anyone else's opinion :D.

Anyway, shit looks frosty man, and it has that signature light purple tint to it. I'd say it's a true cut of the Pre 98. You in a med state?

12. Im sure its from Cali Connection , they sell a Pre 98 Bubba Kush bean..

Looks nice and frosty !

:smoke::smoke:

:wave:

13. pre 98 is fuckin bomb, only had one big nug of it, but it came straight from my buddy at boulder

14. yup, I live in Seattle, Washington. This was an extremely relaxing bud :smoke:

15. Mmm i picked up a half of pre '98 awhile back its superdank

16. wow.. i picked up some no name dank the other day.. and it looks very very very similar to this.. could it be? (pic)

[​IMG]

17. There will be a bunch of Pre 98 Bubba Kush hitting market soon, the timing is about right for the attitude promo that sold out a bunch of those beans..

Looks like some dire !

18. #18 fuji212, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    could be man. whats the high like? hows it smell?
    some dank looking bud btw :smoke:

thanks bro!
    thats good to hear that well be seeing more of it. i love this bud. a great smoke for kicking back after work

19. The high is a really strong couch lock, strong forehead fuzziness and heavy eyes, it smells veryyy strong, can't describe the smell, kind of fuely

20. we got the same buds bro. thats exactly the way mine is. it makes me feel tired, but in the best way possible :smoke: