Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pre-98 Bubba Kush --NY Edition--

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NY Purple Haze, Feb 16, 2011.

1. some locally grown Pre-98 Bubba Kush, it's mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmm good. :smoke:

it's got an initial fuel like taste and on exhale it almost tastes like spicy fruit. great smoke if you just wanna sit back and relax to a movie or just zone out.

45/8th

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      295 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      300.9 KB
      Views:
    • 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      412.7 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      427.2 KB
      Views:
  2. mmm that looks so tasty man i waaaaant

3. dude that looks AMAZING:mad:

4. #4 VT_killah, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    oh wow does that look good, very similar to the bubba kush I was getting around here a couple months ago. Ultra dense, hints of purp all over it, the standard crazy amount of crystals (dare I say yours looks better haha)

Does it have a super narcotic high to it?

5. oh hellz yea cali connection genetics right??

6. #6 NY Purple Haze, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yeah, read the short description up top. super head high and before you know it you're planted on your ass with droopy eyes, cotton mouth and smile.

god no. cali connetion is far from anything impressive in my book. they might have some cool crosses but i question how they were obtainted and the quality of product they will produce. this was clone only.

7. that's awesome i wish i could smoke like you mother fuckers... fuck the mother fucking goverment. i'm on some serious shit right now and i may just quit smoking. but kush round here goes for about 50 dollaz

8. Thats cool i actually havent tried any of their stuff but have heard good things until now. Anyways tasty looking herb and big ups if its your grow.:smoke:

9. Haha duno why ur hatin on Cali Connection they have some dank kushes/genetics, nice bubba though the bubba I see usually looks more light green/frosty/kush like with purps throughout.

10. i just question how Cali Connection is selling clone only genetics, which usually means they are the result of hermied plants. if i'm proven wrong, i'll gladly retract my statements.

11. Killer looking flowers you have. :)

12. i grew their ogiesel and it was the most unstable strain ive grown ever
    and ive grown over 100 prob more like 200
    100$ and worth like 30
    then i grow cannacopias strains for 35 and they are a steal
    bubbak is one of my favs ever..... period .........done

13. Haha nice bud mate, but are you making QWISO Hash on that plate? lol :smoke:

14. thank you dago, i knew my assumptions were right.

15. here is the thing............an unstable strain can produce fire...........but...........ur pheno hunting
    ur hoping to get lucky and find the gem out of a pack
    if ur charging 100 or more we deserve f4 minimum

16. That looks so dense and i bet it is sooooooooo smooooooooth