Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prayers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burped, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Hi , if you have no intrest in praying please leave now

Hi fellow stoners, When I was in middle school, I got a beautifu first dog, Mia Copolla. Through highschool and depression, thick in adn thin, she's always been there. It may sound lame, but i just love her sooooo much, shes my angel

She fell terminally ill recently , and i can't really afford the thousands the vet wants to charge me....so if you dont mind, i dont care how many of you, but please someone just include her in your prayers, because i just want to make ti out of college before she goes. She's not very old at all either, more middl eage.

2. Gotcha brah! God bless

3. yer weird bro and im not a goddy person but yupp.

4. Mia is already on my list, dear. Good luck.