Prayers

Discussion in 'General' started by burped, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Hi , if you have no intrest in praying please leave now

Hi fellow stoners, When I was in middle school, I got a beautifu first dog, Mia Copolla. Through highschool and depression, thick in adn thin, she's always been there. It may sound lame, but i just love her sooooo much, shes my angel

She fell terminally ill recently , and i can't really afford the thousands the vet wants to charge me....so if you dont mind, i dont care how many of you, but please someone just include her in your prayers, because i just want to make ti out of college before she goes. She's not very old at all either, more middl eage.
    Thanks

2. oh sorry if i offended anyone by the way, just need any help/support :[

3. Yes It is the best habit for others........

4. That sucks bro but I will good luck.

5. Thanks guys, So far so Good, She had surgery, ate a corn on the comb wihtout chewing LOL....she's doing good right now just gotta give her a ton of pills till she heals >_< Thanks for everything guys, I really truley aprpeciate it, i'll rep al of you guys.

6. Ill say a prayer for your dog tonight bro, I know a lot of people dont get it but Im hella close with my pets too (cats) and I can imagine how it feels.

I would say good luck, but your a religous man nd luck is of the devil, so Ill say God bless you and your dog. :)

7. And heres this awesome dog gif because laughter is the best medicine, besides weed :smoke:
    [​IMG]

8. In my prayers, let us know. We had to put our dog down who we had since i was 7, feel the pain there.