prayer circle

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Buzzwell420, Dec 7, 2013.

1. yo blades, in need of some support.
    starting a prayer circle for those in need.

I am really close to finishing a grant to start the Dream Big youth program. Securing basic needs for underprivileged families connecting them to quality education to serve as a launch pad for self actualization. 

Got the team in place, got mad in kind donations many professionals ready to roll here.

I just need to finish writing the thing.
    Resistance is hitting hard and Im way off focus.
    last week of school and I just need to get like 2-4 clean hours in
    make the vision and plan clear.

not much left in reality
    things have just never gone so well it seems, Ive always been in trouble...
    it will be ok its just really hard today for some reason

so Im saying a prayer and going to take a nap.

anyone else need some prayers?

om

2. bump for prayers

3. Not a praying guy but I'm sending many positive vibes your way man.

You're doing a great thing.

Thanks for helping out communities. We need more people like you.

4. Prayers for people injured and killed due to the fukushima incident, they need all the help that they can get (and we can get really soon). 

5. yeah pray for the fish in the ocean aswell

6. Fucking buzzwell :laughing:

7. OP wants prayers for people, then OP makes sarcastic joke about prayers. huh? lol

8. confused

9. no, the fish, cause of the shit pouring into it from what you are talking about…...

cheer up?

10. I'm glad things are going good for you Buzzwell, Along with the project your working, doing much good. My best wishes go out to you, but praying isn't something I do. Keep doing you Buzzwell! Much love! :love:Sent from The Gods.

11. leave op alone hes a fuckin OG he don't need you causin a ruckus lil nigga

12. or the four nuclear reactors that have fussed together causing the biggest disaster in human history which has melted into the water table and is radiating the entire pacific ocean and moving into other oceans as we speak. Also, has already cause over 16,000 deaths in the united states. I just wanted some prayers for the people affected by this and you came back with, "yeah pray for the fish in the ocean aswell."

13. I only asked for prayers and i'm called a, "lil nigga?" 

14. Pray for the crabs too.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

15. yeah fish are dying to bro, sorry but the dumb ass humans who caused this don't need all the attention.

16. The millions of innocent people being affected by it and didn't even know about it don't need attention? The nuclear steam released into the air was over 5 times worse than Hiroshima. That's another reason why it isn't just limited to the ocean. These people need our prayers for sure.

If i pray for the fish
    i pray for the people
    but I will pray for the people
    cause people are fish too
    in an ocean.

18. prayers all around

19. prayers for the crazy conspiracy theorists

20. Look it up with a simple google search. Then tell me i'm wrong.