1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Pray for him please...

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Apr 24, 2003.

1. today at the school i went to last year some kids were fooling around and one got pushed off a crub. He ended up getting his head run over by a bus... its very sad... he was a twin.. both boys.. his name is Cade Tometczak. I would like everyone to pray or send good vibes for his family... thank you... I will fill in info as i recieve it

2. Oh wow....I'm so sorry. What a terrible way to go.

I'll pray for him.

3. That's horrible. I will send karma to the family and everyone else who has to deal with this tragedy. I couldn't even imagine having to deal with something so traumatic.

4. Sending karma and lots of prayers!

5. well it was a long day at school today. lots of crying, my english teacher teaches at both schools and happened to be his teacher and she was so choked up in tears that i thought she was just going to pass out... i felt so sorry for her. They held a cermony for him last night at our school... wow that would be such a horrible way to go.

6. I just prayed for him and his family, and sent all the good karma I could muster. I hope his family is alright. If you know the family, tell them hundreds of people from the city send their condolences.

Grasscity Deals Near You