Pray for him please...

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Apr 24, 2003.

1. today at the school i went to last year some kids were fooling around and one got pushed off a crub. He ended up getting his head run over by a bus... its very sad... he was a twin.. both boys.. his name is Cade Tometczak. I would like everyone to pray or send good vibes for his family... thank you... I will fill in info as i recieve it

2. Oh wow....I'm so sorry. What a terrible way to go.

I'll pray for him.

3. That's horrible. I will send karma to the family and everyone else who has to deal with this tragedy. I couldn't even imagine having to deal with something so traumatic.

4. Sending karma and lots of prayers!

5. well it was a long day at school today. lots of crying, my english teacher teaches at both schools and happened to be his teacher and she was so choked up in tears that i thought she was just going to pass out... i felt so sorry for her. They held a cermony for him last night at our school... wow that would be such a horrible way to go.

6. I just prayed for him and his family, and sent all the good karma I could muster. I hope his family is alright. If you know the family, tell them hundreds of people from the city send their condolences.

Grasscity Deals Near You