prank gone horribly wrong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RubberJesus, Jan 25, 2009.

1. So me and a few others were chilling at my friends place, we had already smoked a giant blunt on the way there so we already blazed out of our minds, we were all sitting on the couch and my friend went to get his bag of dank ass weed from his room, we decided to prank him by taking an un-popped popcorn kernel and putting it at the bottom of the bowl when we packed it so when he lit the bowl the kernel would pop and the weed would fly everywhere and it would be funny, so he came back down with the weed and told us to pack a bowl while he took a shit, we took popcorn from the kitchen and put an un-popped kernel at the bottom of the bowl and packed weed ontop of it, my friend gets out of the bathroom sit down grabs the bowl and starts taking hits, after about the third hit the kernel popped whit a giant bang and weed flew everywhere but the front end of my brand new glass bowl also exploded into pieces and my friend freaked the fuck out screamed for 10 minutes and ran out of the house, that was a new bowl and my friend is still not back 5 hours later, shit, I'm really really high and still trying to process this.

2. wow, thats a crazy occurrence. i would freak out if that happened to me lol. That sucks balls that the glass bowl broke. i kicked mine off of my friends roof one time accadentally

3. hahahah funny shit i remember when my homie was tapping a bootleg crack torch against his piece like right by his face and the lighter blew up he was trippin for like a good minute after that

4. shiit dude

musta been thin glass

5. damn i hope you guys are paying him back or some shit

my old bowl broke when this guy at a party bet someone $5 he could throw my bowl in the air, do a cartwheel and catch it...
    yeah he was pretty drunk

6. was it thin glass or double blown?

7. You seem really concerned about the bowl,

But did you try maybe calling your friend? or looking for him? 5 hours is kinda a long time....

8. haha Bet five dollars with someone else on your bowl? lol!

9. that's sounds crazy. i didn't know popping corn could create enough force to blow up a bowl, let alone the lighter be a source of fire to pop a popcorn kernel lol

10. That sucks about the bowl, but man that would be a funny prank. It would scare the shit out of me but i'd laugh after the fact if it happened to me. Just remember to use a metal bowl or pipe next time, lol

11. i thought u were gonna say the kernal got sucked through and he choked on the kernal, that would have really sucked

12. that would have scared the shit out of me

13. ahahahahahaah

14. It turns out he just ran to his girls house who lives like 2 miles away, apparently all my neighbors saw him running down the street screaming "shit shit oh shit" at the top of his lungs, when he got to her he house didn't knock he just busted through the door which scared the shit out of her cause she was upstairs and had no idea who it was, she thought he was a thief or some shit so she gave him the bear mace when he came around the corner, I'm positive that weed was laced because nobody freaks out that bad.

15. [quote name='RubberJesus']It turns out he just ran to his girls house who lives like 2 miles away, apparently all my neighbors saw him running down the street screaming "shit shit oh shit" at the top of his lungs, when he got to her he house didn't knock he just busted through the door which scared the shit out of her cause she was upstairs and had no idea who it was, she thought he was a thief or some shit so she gave him the bear mace when he came around the corner, I'm positive that weed was laced because nobody freaks out that bad.[.Aw man that shit cracked me up for a good minute

16. That's a really cool idea. Too bad your bowl broke.

17. He was pretty drunk?

Sounds like you were drunker, letting someone do that.

18. it wasnt laced, he just too high and freaked out.

19. :laughing: omg thats funny.... running out of the house freaking out was the high point for me ... hehe good shit :)