prank calls?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by walkableink, Jul 2, 2009.

1. are they considered illegal?

i prank xbox customer support on occasion, and today the lady i talked to said she was recording my call, and she new my area code

but, i know they are illigal but my pranks are never harrasing and i don't make threats, so could i get a fine if this lady decided to be a bitch?

heres the video for your examination

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gowio46NJj8&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - xbox customer support prank call[/ame]

yeah so thats my video, but this really isn't that funny

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love the video.

3. :laughing:ahhhh this is wonderful hahahahaa.:laughing:

4. thanks to everyone who somehow found this funny, haha

5. Well were you using Skype or your phone. If it was Skype, I'm pretty sure you would get away with it (I have a YT channel w/ nothing but prank calls, 762 subs=]). As for your phone, I'm not sure.

6. That is one bad fake accent, man. Otherwise, it was rather amusing.

7. yeah, on different days it seems to vary from different parts of europe and russia haha

8. if they try to say that it is a prank call then tell them to try and prove there wasn't cat poop on it.

9. Lmao. "Ï don't really give a shit about the cat"

10. that shit was fucking funny!!!
    +rep for making a seriously funny prank call, i was amused the whole time.

11. this lady has got to be a serious animal lover, has anyone else noticed that after i said that i "didn't give a shit about the cat". she started to say that it was being recorded and that she new my phone # and she was going to disconect me?

but before I said that I didn't give a shit about the kitty, she was hella nice to me

haha Damn PETA

12. Lol, I like how everyone ignored the question he asked about it being illegal and just talked about how funny the video is.

Good times on GC.

:smoke:

13. HAHAHAHA that was great. if i tried anything like that i would have started cracking up in the middle of the conversation

14. Top rate man I loved it had me smiling the whole time. I don't think it is illegal i just think they say that to make you stop calling.

15. well its considered harrasment about everywhere but i never resort to "IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOUR FAMILY!"

its usually like, "But i don't wanna touch the cat poop" lol

16. It's not illegal unless they tell you to stop calling and you don't.

17. i think i might post another soon