Prank calling a sex line

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 985876, Feb 7, 2019.

1. So this story takes place when I was a billy:

So me and my main smokin homie way back were gettin' really stoned with this other dude I knew whose dad was a cop back in middle school.

He brought 64 homemade cookies all counted. I called up the plug and got the shit in no time before his cop ass dad saw the deal go down. Thank fuck he didn't! We smoke it outta my small ass pipe in my room with a sploof then played some Guitar Hero and Rock Band for a while.

After a while my parents told us to keep it down. So we turn on the TV and watch South Park.

It was late night and one those ads for "free" sex lines comes on again. So we thought our stoned asses would troll the lovely ladies on the phone.

So we call and get a nice enough sounding lady and she talks about how she just got surgery on her breasts. So then our son of cop tells 'er "I just got surgery on my dick, I had to make it smaller, docs said it was too big". Then everyone including the sex phone worker lady starts busting a gut laughing.

So, after that they talked and, we called another one and, they handed me the phone.

She does the whole flirty thing like they do and, she asked what I'm doing and I respond:

"Installing windows 98 can you help me figure out how to open the bios?"
    We again start laughing but, this one wasn't assumed and hung up like a bad sport.

Then we move on to the next one and give my homie a turn at it:

Again same ol flirty tone the "what are you up to honey"? routine. He responds
    "Can you help me figure out how to understand the meaning of life?". So then they talk for a few minutes about small talk and he asks for her phone number and, she says no.

2. Didn't read the story but I think you pranked yourself by calling a sex line in first place. That phone bill gonna be funny as hell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. What's even funnier is you don't know how to read a few paragraphs of a short story.

Why even bother going to a thread if you can't read?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Because I'm smooth like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That's not smooth. That's just stupid.

6. Are you always this serious when cracking funnies?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yeah, I have an odd sense of humor. :laughing::laughing:
    I'm an odd guy.

Sometimes it comes across as "serious" or dry. I have a hard time with words. :laughing:

8. Fair enough. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Funny shit!! This cracked me up especially the penis op lmfao!!!! Great story! Me and my bud did the same thing many many years back, except we wernt high. He was a funny fucker though, he got as far as saying "I'm horny" before he burst into a childish giggle and we instantly got told to "Fuck Off!" Lol!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. She never did help me install windows 98. :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. wtf prank calling them? nah
    i remember when i was in elementary my friend knew the number of one and we called it from the schools payphone a few times because the first two minutes were free

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. wtf prank calling them? nah
    i remember when i was in elementary my friend knew the number of one and we called it from the schools payphone a few times because the first two minutes were free

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. oh thanks for saving my shit like 4 times too gc
    it's nice that youre very selective with what you'll let me post and when

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Im not “assumed” by this story perhaps because it is immature so unrelatable..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Lol i laughed so hard at this lol!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

16. Guitar hero and rock band??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1