PRAISE GOD

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by JohnnyBGreen, Jan 24, 2014.

1. One of the tools that was given to me is Cannabis.

Intention + Cannabis = spiritual tool

It's the same with emotions, feelings - it's all tools as long as you don't attach to them. It's when we attach to these tools that they overtake our minds and drives us CRAZY
    :metal:

2. If there should be two/numerous identical shops in a single shopping mall - selling the exact same product and/or service, BUT they have different names. Would this make them different shops or not?

3. Amen, and peace to yall!

4. [quote name="JohnnyBGreen" post="19402818" timestamp="1390630770"]One of the tools that was given to me is Cannabis.Intention + Cannabis = spiritual toolIt's the same with emotions, feelings - it's all tools as long as you don't attach to them. It's when we attach to these tools that they overtake our minds and drives us CRAZY :metal:[/quote]cannabis hinders progress for me, man. the exact same way it hinders my dreamsSent from my iPhone.

Shops so identical that the shoppers in each store are willing to kill each other?

6. follow your inner guidance - the answer lies within you and not in the opinions/perceptions of others

7. Zeus! fuck yeah

8. [quote name="RippedMonk" post="19402989" timestamp="1390633508"]Shops so identical that the shoppers in each store are willing to kill each other?[/quote]I think this wins it hahaSent from my LG-D803 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm very curious as to how people "know" Jesus loves them, though Jesus never once said he loved his followers. Sent from my LG-D803 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Wait, I thought "Jesus loves me this I know, 'cause the Bible tells me so."  :rolleyes: lol

11. He and Judas were practically making out  before the soldiers arrested him. One of the disciples were just jelly and ratted jesus out and hanged judas .

12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGzQpy3lTxA