Practice joints -what to use instead of weed

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TherunBudder, Jun 1, 2020.

1. I need to practice rolling joints but I don’t want to use my weed. After many tries, the weed just gets becomes too hard to work with.

what’s the closest herb to weed so I can start practicing on my rolling game.
    I need to be able to roll a blunt at the end. Thought maybe, rolling a j is my first step.

Would spinach work?

2. #2 Blix, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Try Sugar.

If you can successfully roll a joint with sugar,
    you can roll it with anything.

BTW, this wasn't my original idea. This is what
    I heard back in the 90s, but it probably goes back
    to the 60s or 70s.

Edit - You might want to do this over the sink
    so you don't get sugar everywhere.

3. Umm use your weed, if you dont like the joint when your done split it remove weed and re roll till your boss hoss.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Weed becomes too hard?? Break it up again dude lol

If you don't want to use weed buy some rolling tobacco it's just as easy to roll as weed :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Ultramaxx, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2020
    +1 ya he’s just wastin rollin papers
    Yeah imo blunt shell Tobacco might work but why on earth wouldn’t op just use weed ?

6. Buy rolling tobacco. You ultimate goal is to roll blunts anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just buy some mexican brick weed and roll thicc fatties to da dome for a weekend.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Just roll tobacco up and don't smoke it. Keep rolling tobacco joints till they're perfect.

9. Yeah that’s how Mexico smoke:s !!!
    Haha

10. That’s exactly how I learned to roll in high school lol. Get an oz of brick weed and a pack of zig zags and by the time you get through that oz you’ll be able to roll.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah if you can even find low grade weed . Or is brick grade midds ?
    Yeah using it jna blunt maybe better
    Joints rule

12. What everyone else has said just use weed. If it does not come out good, take it apart and roll another one. Rolling papers are cheap man and easily affordable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ya no kidding, it’s prolly been like 8 or 9 years since I’ve seen or heard of brick weed. Definitely a good thing tough!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. The answer the OP is looking for is probably tea leaves. I’ve heard of a lot of people learning on tea.

But I agree use real herb.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. this :smoke:

16. Pretty much how a large quantity of low priced cannabis ends. Also OP its been days on this thread would you post a pic of one of your joints. Ill show you mine if you show me yours. I been rolling for over a decade and each one has it character even to this day.

• Like Like x 4
  17. I have not tried rolling tobacco because it is stupidly expensive here but none of the dried herbs I have seen really roll the same as weed. You can't roll it into shape before you wrap it.

My recommendation is only smoke joints until you can roll nice ones. And be willing to re roll them once or twice.

There are lots of good videos on YouTube.

18. U forgot the :hello::smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Just practice rolling a few joints and give them to me I’ll tell you what you’re doing wrong and help improve. Why spend money practice rolling when you can have your own personal rolling coach

• Like Like x 2