Practically legal in spain.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by TSGCDXX, Oct 28, 2012.

1. How come I cant find much on how the law is so relaxed in spain regarding weed. Its legal to grow for personal use so why do we not have any medical dispensaries?

2. Just had a thought.... Could it be because I am searching for it in english instead of spannish?

3. The rise of cannabis clubs in Spain - News - Azarius

Take a peek at that, some useful information in there! Not much info on why there aren't many dispensaries, and probably because it's simply legal to grow for personal use like you said, not for distribution.

4. shit a personal plant and siesta? im moving to Spain.

5. Lots of hash from Morocco in Spain. I don't think they grow so much in Spain though.

6. [quote name='"Johnny Cash"']Lots of hash from Morocco in Spain. I don't think they grow so much in Spain though.[/quote]

Its all changing at the moment. Alot of tourists get moroccan hash and locals all smoke bud. There are a few clubs too.

7. you guys got some hot girls im going to have to come to spain sometime

8. EVERYONE grows in Spain man. It's crazy how many people grow over there. ( I lived there for over 4 years)

OP, it's all about little steps. I'm sure dispensaries will start popping up soon. Spain has been extremely relaxed about weed for a long time now. But it's only just gone official... Lets see where the next year takes them.

9. [quote name='"Mat369"']
    EVERYONE grows in Spain man. It's crazy how many people grow over there. ( I lived there for over 4 years)

OP, it's all about little steps. I'm sure dispensaries will start popping up soon. Spain has been extremely relaxed about weed for a long time now. But it's only just gone official... Lets see where the next year takes them.[/quote]

Very little steps at the moment. Im opening one myself but cant find the info I need. Encod are quite useful but in still a bit stuck!!! B(

10. Didn't know that. They've got the climate for it so it's good to hear they're making good use of it. :D

11. Yea I went to Barcelona a week ago and this dude in a wheelchair was smoking a fat ass doobie lol.

The cops are too lazy to give a fuck anyway. Not that you ever see them anyway

12. Better bring some cash, cause unemployment is a biiiiiitch in Spain

But congrats for the sweet laws bro, Europe is opening up. Germany will still be the last one to understand the upsides of legalization :(

13. Spain sounds real chill, I need to visit.

14. when I was in Barcelona, dudes were selling hash on the beach.

15. Yep I love it, although I hate when kids smoke in the parks and stuff.
    Cannabis Clubs are fine, not as cool as dispensary but i hope they will imrpove. And we dont have bad prices at all.

16. whats so bad about people smoking in parks? I do it all the time in summer

17. It because it not like 2 guys sitting its like 8-10 people sitting there smoking spliffs little kids playing by. You now in Spain everything is pretty Small haha.

18. #18 Deleted member 409203, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2023

19. So what, I dont see that being a problem. They aren't in closed rooms with kids so there is tons of fresh air and all that can happen is that they might smell it once in a while. :confused:

20. Yeah, I smoke in parks around kids all the time. They probably don't even know what it is if they smell it.