Practically free dank quarter!

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Score!

Heres the story.

Yesterday I was kickin it at my friends house. I had to piss so I went to the bathroom and I was lifting up my sweater and my ipod was in my sweater pocket. As I lifted my sweater my ipod fell right into the toilet so I was heated. The ipod seemed fine and after about 5 mintues the scroll wheel stopped working so my friend said since he hardly uses his 30 gig video he will let me score it for 20:hello: I was hella happy he said I could pay him when ever I wanted. Well today one my friends was like "hey man how much will you sell the that ipod video for?" I jokingly said "A hundo" hes like "alright" and hands me a bill im like:D:cool:.
    I checked on my ipod when I got home and it works perfectly fine!! So I payed my friend who sold me the video for 20 and using the 80 for a quarter of dank! and in the end I get my ipod that I love and marijuana. So I basically get a free quarter.

:):):):):):):):)

2. Thats awesome man, u honestly should have kept the ipod though. Sell it on Ebay; make more money; buy more weed.

3. Dude I got the an Ipod video nano and I left it on the hood of my car when it was pouring and I remembered ten minutes later and went out and got it.

Only thing that slightly broke was the headphones but they were shitty anyways.

4. Make sure you smoke up your friend that gave you the cheap ipod.

He deserves it.

5. QFT. Do it. Now.

6. Oh hell yeah ill smoke him out hes my neighbor and my best friend. Hes buying a bong this weekend too its perfect.

7. I just got a 30gig video for $15 some little kid in my hood is running away from home and needed quick money, lmfao.