Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PPP (Pure Power Plant)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MTheory, May 23, 2007.

1. Hi and thanks for reading this post. I'm thinking about growing PPP for my mother in law to help relieve some symptoms of her breast cancer treatment. Her and my wife smoke together whenever she gets up to see her and it makes her feel better while she can relax, but she can't see herself using it regularly. She doesn't like the stony Indica strains (which is usually the type the wife gets) because they make her more tired than she usually is (due to her cancer treatment). So, like I said before, I want to try PPP. From what I've read it seems pretty easy to grow and has more of a Sativa high, but has anyone here ever smoked it or grown it? Please fill me in on any details on potency, how "up" the high is and anything you can tell me about growing. Thanks! :D

2. I've never heard of Pure Power Plant, but I know Mister Postman refers to his rare purple phenotype Power Plant as Purple Power Plant (PPP).

Is this what you are referring to?

3. I grow PPP (Nirvana pure power plant).. I just got a lil lucky finding a purple phenotype that pops up every now and again in a seed pack..

My cousin is dealing with the cancer, and symptoms of chemo treatments. That's a real bitch!!! He finds relief of some of those symptoms with the PPP.. It's been in my garden for a good 10 months now, and is ikely not leaving anytime soom, as I'm breeding her, and developing some nice hybrids with it...

At any rate.. Check out my grow journal linked in my sig for some info, and pics of the PPP I grow..