PPP, or is it? Grow #2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mordgrow, Jul 17, 2007.

1. still not much activity going on other than more vertical growth.
    here's some growth tip shots

the plant i take clones from (aka mom)
    [​IMG]

mutant freak plant ( a sexed then re vegged clone from mom)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

skinny plant
    [​IMG]
    the 3 of them take up most of the room with the "canopy"

2. great pics man!!

how the hell do you do that?? :confused::eek::confused:

3. the pictures? I just haev a crappy old cannon Powershot S410 4mega pixel camera.

I just flip it on macro (lil flower icon), let it auto focus and get those shots ;)

4. not much going on, flowering etc...

fighting the spider mites off, they've turned quite a few leafs into swiss cheeze :( bastards..

here's a base shot of the big plant
    [​IMG]

and asmuch of the top as i could squeeze in
    [​IMG]

Here's one of the topmost growth tips from the big plant:
    [​IMG]
    starting to look like its going into flower.. but not qutie yet..

here's the clone plant (off the big one):
    [​IMG]

and a growth tip shot:

[​IMG]
    sure looks like its flowering already eh? i guess the "flowering clones" (ok this isnt technicaly one, but it basicaly is) really do go back into flower faster!

and the tall skinny plant:
    [​IMG]

almost zero activity at the growth tips, seems like she still thinks she's in veg mode..
    [​IMG]

ultra sonic fogger clones:
    [​IMG]
    I guess loosing one of my foggers + putting in PH swing damaged cuttings = dead clones for the most part.. looks like im 1 for 6 right now..

the rock wool did quite a bit better:
    [​IMG]

still 12 for 12 there, though the leafs are showing the previous PH swings pretty clearly

the room is prety crowded, i have the big plants bucket shoved against the wall, so half of it is smashed in on its self to give the other two a little breathing room, but even doing that they are starting to grow into eachother (bad when battling spider mites, they are mostly containted to in the big one, i dont want them jumping plants on me, though they do have a small foot hold on the clone already)

I got some neem oil yesterday, i'll be hitting them with that soon!

5. well the big plant is flowering and starting to bud, and im not too sure whats up with the rock wool clones (mister clones are done, i trashed em)

Sooo, took another 8 cuttings, used tihs as a guide http://ganjaguerrilla.net/cloning101.WMV

and here's what i got :
    [​IMG]

and here's the rockwool guys,, still hangin in there.
    [​IMG]

Sooo, outta these 20 clones, I should have a new mother and a few plants to grow on :)

6. "flowering" for the big plant and clone started on the 17th for the record (saw actual bud sites being formed)

I cleaned out some more thin "under brush" from the big plant,, stuff that really wasnt getting any light anyway.

skinny plant still isnt showing signs of flowering, maybe its a male... (dont see any "balls" either) this leads me to belive that it has very strong sativa tendencys

7. Still alive
    no buds on the skinny plants, but these wierd things are there... looks maleish to me..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's the "sexed clone"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

nice start into flowring

the Bigger, "mother" plant
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

also moving along nicely into flowring.

8. Lets hope those rockwool clones pull thru, how long before u xplant them?? got any shots of their roots???? Im starting some clones myself, just 2 lol for the hell of it to see how the shit works - so maybe we can perfect the art together:confused::confused:

Big plants looking nice, u getting to those mites??? The skinny ones look sativa in their leaf structure too so it makes sense they're taking longer to bud, yeah???

Love the pics as always man - GL with this new round of clones!!

9. im pretty sure the rockwool clones are dead, its been around 20 days and no roots. they are starting to yellow badly and iexpect them to be done next time i check on them :(

10. Im sorry man, what do u think the problem is???

lol Im sure if u knew what the problem was ud fix it but maybe we can troubleshoot.

Im a noob but I can read too lol

11. well when i took the cuttings the mom wasnt in the best shape (PH swings and spider mites). i'm prety sure that was my issue, i lost over 20 cutings. and i used to have maybe 1 out of 20 not root.

but i have 8 in soil from when she got healthy again, so i'm crossin my fingers on those.

12. ive read all your journals man i love your grows you have a green thumb from the looks of it. i cant wait to c what the mom's harvest is... any estimates?

13. well, she's a big bitch, thats for sure, but the light penitration is pretty weak. i'm going to have to keep rotating the plant and eventualy do some heavy tie downs to increase bud production

I've got a feeling i'll get 5-6oz dry off her, maybe a touch more.

the smaller clone is going to be super buded due to already going into and out of flower then back into flower.. but im thinking 3-5oz dry from her.

and the tall sativa plant,, well i dont expect much outta her except some good smoke :)

but, this is just something to keep my room occupied while i start my SOG DWC grow :) should be a ton of fun!

here's what i'll be setting up

[​IMG]

14. yeah i read your post in advanced techniques, good luck with it man, im takin a bong rip for ya right now

15. well, still flowring

I raped the big plant pretty bad one night while i was indulging in my last harvest.. confused TSP with TBSP.. heh massive PH burn!

but it caught it with in 18 hours. so no major damage was done.

"mutant clone" plant
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tramatized mother plant (shes pretty scared up)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the skinny sativa.. barely into flower
    [​IMG]

im still fighting the clone battle (and losing) oh well. i'll figure it out one of these days!

16. so the new batch of clones didnt make it?? the ones where u used the GG video's tips??? got any pics of that situation???

least u got some ladies buddin man, lookin good :))

17. i THINK 1 clone made it.. so 1 outta 30..

i put in a heating pad and it seems to be doin the trick

18. yeah I gotta get a heating pad . . . found one for 10 bucks on craigslist but dude keeps flaking

19. got mine brand new from walmart, its a 3 setting one meant for your back or some shit..

12 bucks brand new ;)

20. so one of my Lumatek 400w ballasts took a shit on me, fucking gay !

i replaced the fuse, but no luck, its prolly a bad compasiter inside the unit and i cant find any local parts. i'm attempting to contact the company and growing my 3 bigass plants on 1 400w lamp for now (switching between bulbs every night so its somewhat even..)

pretty lame, i expect this will set my flower time back a week or two :(