PPP, or is it? Grow #2

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mordgrow, Jul 17, 2007.

1. well, i let my clones go a few more days, even though i knew it was a lost cause..

hopefuly i have corrected the issue and i'll get back to my "magical clone machine" status..

kinda sucks cause i've never had an issue, just toss em in and i have nice roots 10 days later :(

oh well.

the misters arent doing so hot after months of constant use...
    [​IMG]

Given the mister another go.. hope this batch turns out!
    [​IMG]

Rockwool clones too? WHY NOT! i havent really cloned this way before... hope it works out.
    [​IMG]

I'm not a gambler, but understand odds...so with 18 clones cut, and i only need 4 of them to live.. well if this doesnt work im gonna scrap the whole set up and build a cloner like Rump. has (already have the parts)
    [​IMG]

this is mom after about 25 tops were cut off
    [​IMG]

here's the skinny plant
    [​IMG]

and i chopped the head off the freak to clone it.. why not eh?
    here it is after surgery:
    [​IMG]

i was using a knife for most this, hacked my finger up prety good too, ouch! back to sissors for me!

2. Damn, I cant wait to see that crazy mother plant go into flower with the rest of your grow! Its going to put of so much dank!

Nice grow, cya round.

3. yeah, my only concern is that its a huge light hog..

im going to stuff it in the corner and see how it does with minimal light..

Im thinking of turning this into an "experiment grow" just do a bunch of different things and see how it all turns out... hehe

4. loved the last thread - inspired a lot of us - enjoying this one - GL

I missed it, y are you flowering the mom???

5. cuz its too F'n big! haha, i'll turn one of the 18 clones into a new mom under floro's and keep it more managed

6. Clone update:

all still alive in the mister:
    [​IMG]

though one of the small stem'd clones (bad to clone anything below 5mm) isn't doing so hot,, here's one of its fan leafs:
    [​IMG]
    not sure what thats a sign of, but its not good!

Here's the top of the mutant "sexed clone" that i tossed in the mister:
    [​IMG]

My rock wool clones are nice and healthy, but all of them have good stem diam.
    [​IMG]

Its not going to make the cover of a mag. but its my 2nd grow and i dont care about apearance, just performance
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

so far so good... making it past the 2 day hurdle is a good sign in my past clone attempts. we'll see if they make it this time or not:hello:

7. had to cut a few tops off the skiny plant as they had grown PAST the light.. ( cut 3 10" sections off)

I dont think i can wait for my clones, I need to

A) do some SERIOUS cut back pruning

B) start flower now, as two plants are already using half the total vertical space in my room

anyone have an opinion on those two routes?

8. Here's some today pix..

about 5ft tall and 4ft across at the widest point for this plant
    [​IMG]

This one grows verticaly so fast that i've had to chop it in half once, and today i cut 3 12" sections off the tallest stalks
    [​IMG]

Here's the clone off the 1st one that told me it was a female.. its not that big yet, but its got mass potential..
    [​IMG]

the mutant clone has some crazy growth paterns, check this out!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my clones are looking "ok" more black spots of badness :(
    [​IMG]

heres the worst of it:
    [​IMG]

rockwool clones dont look much worse than when i first tossed em in.
    [​IMG]

:D

9. i'd start flowering i think pruning at this point will just set you back a lot of time.

just my 2 cents.

10. yeah, i was thinking start flower now and as soon as the clones are rooted ( assuming they survive) move them into the room and do a lil SOG with what ever light i can find.. heh

11. that is the weirdest looking mj mutant I have ever seen. I can't wait to see the alien buds...lol

hopefully your clones will come around!:smoking:

12. if they do im going to try out a lil SOG op with these new net pots i picked up..

[​IMG]

sure they are only 3" but i shouldnt need much more with a SOG op right?

I posted in the sick plant area and someone thought i have some fungi issues in my cloner.. so i got some fungicide and im sprayin the whole area down!

13. so before i flipped to flowering i did a quick room clean up and some "color" photo's of the plants

Sexed clone:
    [​IMG]

Mom:
    [​IMG]

Skinnything:
    [​IMG]

and, oh no, whats this on the mom!?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

DOH!
    well I had rescued a couple of rose plants from my woman, that later had a nasty case of spider mites (damn walmart flowers) so apparently they had been hanging out in the room and JUST started to get a foot hold on my big plant

well.. I have the answer for that!
    [​IMG]

I used about the whole bottle on the 3 plants.. that big one is hard to spray down because its so bushy :(

hopefuly i caught this problem early enough!

14. Hey Mord, such an awesome journal .... That spray you will probably need more than once, maybe 5 or 6 times, but it will work with time. Best of luck. :)

15. ahh that blows!, but im getting more, so once a day just soak em down with it for a week or so?

what a PITA.. see if i ever take other lesser plants in for charity care ever again!

16. Shit dude you got yourself a forest there! +rep
    (better go out and get yourself a chainsaw!):hello:

17. 2 questions

1.) do you think the skinnything will bud?
    2.) whos boobs are in your avatar

18. I already sexed the skinnyone, its a girl (back when my cloner was working). so we'll see what i ge out of it.. haha!

I expect it will have some heavy sativa charactoristics.. light fluffy buds with a heady high (yay!) i think PPP is a pretty heavy sativa mix isnt it?

those boobs belong to my garden assistant ;)

19. i fucking hate spider mites!

20. Hey man sorry to hear about the mites. You'll get em man. At least you got Garden Assistant titties to distract you right?? Respectfully

That mutant is crazy. Never seen anything like it you should send those pics into some almanac of messed up shit or something :smoking: