ppms

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by stolenking220, Mar 28, 2021.

1. runoff ppm measurement is higher that the ppms I measured in the nutrient solution I gave the plant. is higher ppms in the runoff water bad thing?

• Like Like x 1
  2. yes it a bad think generally leads to lockout . just flush it the until the EC/ppm are the same as you are giving it also always water with plenty of run off then you shouldn't get this problem and daily if in coco

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Your using bottled nutes right.

4. advanced nutrients, in soil.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Slightly higher than the input is normal as you're seeing the old unused portion of nutrients that were left in your medium + your current solution, if it's way higher than you should be using more volume until it's only slightly higher

Edit I just saw you're in soil, my answer is
    for coco

6. Where are the leftover nutrients from the feed before showing up at?? Runoff should be slightly higher. As you're flushing out the old.

7. yeh slightly Higher isn't an issue but letting it get to high generally leads to problems aslong as the run off is correct yal be sound and also this is coco advice not soil apologies if I have read it wrong

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. +1 for going coco. You can water it till it flows out and you never can overwater once a plant gets stable in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. +1 for going coco. You can water it till it flows out and you never can overwater once a plant gets stable in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1