ppm question

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by DonBlaze28, Apr 15, 2011.

1. I only kno where my ppm level is supposed to be because i ask my guy at the hydro store everything. Question is: at what stages of growth are ppm's supposed to be, and for how long before u want to change them? I think i worded that properly.

2. As you add nutes the ppm will change. Also when the plants use water the ppm changes.

3. I kno that but how do i kno what my ppm level is supposed to be during various stages of growth? Hmmmmmmm!

4. What are you using for nutes?:confused:

5. #5 rooster1369, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Focus more on your Ph not your ppm. Get it at 5.8 and as the Ph goes up add nutes and as the Ph goes down add water. This will help you "read" the plants. They will tell you what they want. As you do this you will notice there is a corolation between the two.

6. Clones 0
    Rooting clones 50 to 100 ( still low intensity light )
    Veg stage, 400 to 600.
    Flowering 600 on up to 1200 as the cycle goes on. ( with a .5 conversion meter)

And this could burn some strains, and if low wattage lights, it's to much too

7. Well don't know about your nutes, but with house and garden I can go on their website and use their calculator and it gives me what nutes at what stage. I usually take whatever their calculator says and divide by 3.