Ppm/nute/burn? Q:

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DeepPurpleGrow, Jun 25, 2012.

1. So in flower i normally run 900-1100 ppm, use foxfarms the 3 main liquids and 3 main powders, normally top it off with liquid karma or extra of the called for nutes on foxfarms feeding schedule

today on some babies i felt the urge to lower the N levels as they doing super good and healthy and could afford it, so i gave them 4 tps of beastie blooms per gallon intsead of the called for 1 tps (heavy feeding) along with few other things and ended with a PPM a little under 900,

is this ok because ppm is less than normal? obviously i will see what happens but would like to understand this more,

ty for any infos :):)

2. What EC is that? PPMs change from meter to meter, so they aren't very accurate in describing your actual nutrient concentration.

So you did 4 times the amount suggested on the bottle? That kind of sounds like it'll do something bad. The numbers on the back of the bottle are usually incredibly high for marijuana anyways. It's possible they will be alright though. It sounds like they make get a really high dosage of a certain n, p or k though.

I run my setup at 1 EC or below the entire grow with good results. High dosing doesn't mean higher yields.

3. EC is new to me, looks like i got some reading to do. ty for reply seem as always i have alot to learn