PPM and PH meters. HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 568253, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hey jw whats going on with a couple autoflowers. there a week old, growing great, nice green no discoloring. The tip of the leaves are curling a little. could this be beacause of water thats not a good pH?....... there 12inch under a 600w aircooled hood in ff lightwarrior

Also i was wondering if the ocilating fans from a hydroponic/indoorgarden website or store are any differnt from a fan u could buy from a store like wallmart? are they built with the same plastic or could one be a danger , leaching something out of the plastic, or motor into the grow room beaccause of the hps light,ect???

got a 3 pk of nute syringes from aerogarden, they measure in 1 ml/cc increments, and say for single use only on the side..... Can i really only use them once, or do they say that just cause there syringes and i can just reuse them over n over again with advanced nutrients iguana juice?

Has anyone used advanced nutrients iguana juice grow and bloom alone? how was it.
    Anyone have any opinions on it?

Looking into getting a vape beacause i get chest pains here and there, which i think might be from smoking alot. Thinking of getting a vaporbrothers vape, any opinons or suggestions