Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ppl who think weed is worse than alcohol

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grnddypurp, Mar 3, 2010.

1. it really bothers me when ppl find out i smoke and freak out and say how bad it is. then i ask them if they drink and they start talkin bout how they love alcohol. i dont mind if u drink, even i do occasionally, but if u drink dont talk bout weed bein bad for u. learn some facts and fuck off.

2. trueness man! fuck the uneducated

3. Me too. I run in to this situation all the time. Drives me crazy.

4. Yup. They bitch about weed then go home and get drunk.

They're just ignorant. What can you do.

5. In my circle of friends we all smoked except one, who refused to and just got drunk instead and then would try to talk down about weed, we all got a kick out of it.

6. well i guess karma will catch up when they die of kidney failure

7. lol yes i couldnt agree more.

8. yeah fuck alcohol

it usually ends with deaths, car wrecks, fights, pregnancies, and police

weed makes you appreciate things a lot more, opens up your eyes to a whole other side of reality. alcohol just makes things blurry and hard to remember.

9. A-fucking-men. The uneducated people that bitch about weed and love alcohol are definitely the downfall of our society lol.

10. True man, tell them to learn some shit first

11. I'm going to go ahead and agree wholeheartedly with everything above. When my fraternity brother found out I smoke bud, he felt the need to have a long, drawn-out text conversation with me talking about how it was time to "cut that shit out" and how I was "better than that." Then we have this: "Just know that we all have to start holding ourselves to a higher standard and whether that means we have to become better men, and that means cutting out the things in our lives that bring us down. The only reason I'm telling you this is because I love you as a brother."

And then this guy goes out to clubs and parties and gets blackout drunk every weekend.... :rolleyes:

I wish some people would educate themselves about weed instead of relying on Above the Influence commercials to define their opinion for them. I mean, I drink on occasion, but never with the intent of getting "fucked up." I've gotten "fucked up" on alcohol before, it's not a pleasant feeling, so that's why I stick with weed. I just wish people who drink and look down on smoking would be so daring as to try weed once and see if they like it. :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

12. People die as a direct result of alcohol-related diseases every year. No one has ever died as a direct result of consuming cannabis.

13. I used to love binge drinking once a week with my buds. It truly is a great time.

But since I've started smoking weed, I know longer feel the need to get really intoxicated on alcohol. Now I just have a few drinks and get blazed up.

My friends find it hilarious as well, since my humor turns really loopy.

14. yeah, i feel like weed brings out the true in ppl, like they have no hesitation with sayin stuff they think, while alcohol changes them and just makes them stupid.

15. Alcohol poisons your brain wear weed heals it. Obviously alcohol is worse.

16. FUCKING ALCHOOL MAKES U NOT IN CONTROL
    WEED MAKES YOUR SHITTY LIFE MORE ENHANCED

its like playing GTA

alchol is like a 5year old playing for you
    weed is like having cheats

17. hahaha you sound baked, but good analogy

18. Yes.

Smoking the herb reveals you to yourself. (-marley):smoke:

19. oh the irony.

20. Chalk it up to Reefer Madness.. Stay Abovetheignorance