Powerplant, Bubbleberry, and Blockhead in flowering (part 2)

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by blazinhaze, Jan 24, 2003.

1. I started another post showing the progress of my five plants. Here are some current pics. They should all be ready to harvest within a couple of weeks I'm guessing. This is one of two Blockhead plants. I'll post a close up of that top bud in a little bit. Crystals everywhere!

Attached Files:

2. full blockhead plant

Attached Files:

3. Here is my Powerplant.

Attached Files:

4. A little closer up

Attached Files:

5. And one of my bubbleberry plants

Attached Files:

6. Here is a cola shot of the same plant.

Attached Files:

7. sweet nice plants. i wann smoke em

8. Here is a closeup of the Blockhead. I can't fucking wait!

Attached Files:

9. There are no traces of anything I've done in the past few months. I spent a lot of time planning everything I've bought and done to make sure nothing comes back to me. Thanks for the concern though. How much longer do your plants have?

10. very well trained.....miximizing the available light by opening up the canopy.....good resuts too........Peace out...Sid

11. just a couple pics I took yesterday

Attached Files:

12. .

Attached Files:

13. seeing stuff like this is why I like growing so much

Attached Files:

14. mmmm.....nice.....when they gonna be harvested?....Peace out.....Sid

15. I'd say I will start to harvest around mid-Febuary. Sid, I hate to ask you this, but would you estimate a yield on these five plants. This is my first grow using the right equipment, so I don't have a clue what the dry weight may be. Do you think I will get more or less than 5oz? By the number of posts you have, I thought maybe your estimate would be a little more accurate than mine.

Thanks,
    haze

16. how long is a piece of string?....and don't be smart and reply.."twice the length from the middle"...lol...as for yield....hard to tell.....i'd reckon that you'll get a minimum of 5 oz from 5 plants....i'd maybe even go as far as to say maybe 7!!....but like i said....could be more....could be less.....how tall are they now?.....Peace out...Sid

17. they are all about 2 ft tall, but the three topped plants have been trained considerably. You've made me optimistic again though (thanks). I think I was just doubting the plants' potential.

18. well heres hoping they give you lots of nice big nugs.....Peace out...Sid