powerex 2700 not working

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by KingStun10, Sep 23, 2011.

1. I just recieved the batteries in the mail and they wont work in my mflb? i heard these were the best. i even took off the coating cus xi read that on another thread

2. are the batteries dead?

3. Ok, you do know that these batteries are not charged out of the packaging? Also, did you get the glue residue off of the batts?

4. im in the process of chargin them and after2 houres i tried them and no the glue stuff is still kinda on, i guess i have to remove tfhis?

5. First of all, let them charge completely. Second, you have to get all of the glue residue off of the batteries. The outside of the battery is where the MFLB makes contact with the negative post to complete the circuit. If there is glue residue still on there, no contact, no heat, and no vapor. You can use WD-40, goo gone, or even ISO alcohol to help get that residue off. It will probably take about 20 minutes for all 4 batteries.

6. xperfect thanks

7. It's going to take more than a couple hours to charge them up. I've got a set of them that I've been using for several years now. A good charger combined with those batteries will give you great service.