Power!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NiCKh609, Jul 2, 2008.

1. im buying a 400 watt high sodium lamp for my set up. do you think that plus 2 small ventalation fans would trip the circut breaker if i had all 3 going into one wall outlet? or will i be fine with that? and im thinking of ordering the seeds offline, i am buying these

http://kindseed.com/proddetail.asp?prod=THL-sex

Would buying the seeds offline be a good idea or no? i dont wanna be wasting 100 bills on seeds tht arent gonna be good, or that may not even show up ya know?

and fert with a 25-10-10 ratio. is that a good ratio for marijuana?

well if anyone can help with this ill be setting myself up in a little while, and ill be posting pics of the set up =). im coating the whole inside with mylar, and im building a 5x5x8 box to house everything in. im gonna grow like 4 plants, not to much, just a start for personal use :smoke: thanks everyone

2. I have a 400 and both my fans and a couple other small things on one circuit and I have had no problems.

And those nutes seem a little hot. But I might not know I just haven't used anything like that. Mine are something like 3-1-1.

3. thanks. that really helps a lot. dont wunna have someone find out tht the reason the power went out was because there was an extension cable buried underground that connected a marijuana hut to the house :D