Power went out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Purple Poison, Jul 12, 2012.

1. so I lit some candles and smoked a bowl. Any power-went-out stories GC?

2. Damn bro not so many blinding paragraphs next time please?

And, no. Sorry.
    When my power goes out I just sleep or smoke.
    Or I'm not home and I only know because my micro-wave clock is fucked.

3. power goes out in this city a few times every day for a little while but the people have gotten used to it and have backup generators and whatnot. It was horrible a few years ago, like hours and hours with no power, so people just slept until it was back up

4. It went out when I was smoking so I missed most of it. It fucked with me coming back to my neighbourhood being entirely dark at 10:00pm. Me and my brother then sat down and pretty much just bitched about how much power outages sucked until it went back.

5. power went out, got dark then...lights come back on :)

6. #7 BunninDatPif420, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    Urgh my power went out last week and I had no piff :( would be sooo cool if i did lol.

Was on my laptop till battery went out, went out to buy coffee at tim hortons, then went to bed

7. After a huge storm recently, we had no power for 6 days. fucking sucked! Was a beast of a storm, though. I watched trees falling down; one even took out a telephone pole.

8. My friend and I did some high raps when power went out at our place the other night. Was a really wierd yet enjoyable high looking back haha

9. Mind sharing where you're from? :)

And my power only goes out once every couple of years. Went out this year from Hurricane Irene (tropical storm in CT) for about 3 days, pretty shitty lol.