Power To The Peaceful

Discussion in 'General' started by Badlyinfluenced, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Went yesterday for the first time even though I had strep throat. I was so excited for it I got out of bed half dead with a killer sore throat and in the spirit of peace smoked all day long. Rolled pretty hard too, but that's a different subject. Im now suffering for that choice of smoking all day with a swollen shut throat but i got a codeine subscription so its all good. well anyways I bought some goodies there and among them were a hash rice krispie and a has cookie. They were from the girl in yellow and tight jeans if you were near the front you might have seen her. Anyways I ate this cookie and now im higher than I have been in a long while... and im going to take a hottub and I wanted to let you all know how excited I am. Sorry if i sound stupid, theese cookies are bomb. If anyone wants to talk just leave a post and im loving a convo right now.

2. Well, I wanted to go, but... I couldn't even get out of my bed, I was so hungover. Funny thing was that I ended up smoking later to get rid of the hangover - I would've gotten rid of it if I had gone...

I knew a lot of people who went last year, one said he ate an edible and got so high that he fell asleep standing up. They woke him up after the concert ended.

3. Aww man thats a bummer. Haha i can totally see that happening. Some people dropped acid sitting infront of us and somehow they managed not to flip out throughout the entire concert

4. Did you see Michael Franti & Spearhead's set?
    How was it? I them in Vegas like two years back. They were awesome and really energetic.