power sports

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by prpgdad, Feb 16, 2020.

1. whats your rush. for me its sportbikes.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dirt bikes for this old man.

Attached Files:

3. hell yea i miss dirtbiking last time i dirtbiked thoigh i went through ice on a slew really dirt covered and looked like it was dry. turned out to be up to my waist. not a good time but aint letting that keep me from riding lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I have some decently quick cars...
    I have a strictly summertime Turbo RWD manual car (widowmaker).. A more practical year-round RWD manual car (highway car).. An AWD manual winter drifter/beater car (fast on snow/ice).. And a semi-sporty slushbox AWD SUV for the GF to haul groceries..
    4 from Germany and 1 from Japan..
    + a beater American pickup and a Japanese SUV for my mom..

I have a vintage Japanese superbike, a fun sport quad, a big motorhome, indoor and outdoor MJ gardens, some hunting/fishing sports, a well tooled shop, dogs cats and a turtle, internet hobbies, etc...
    No video games..

I'm well occupied for the most part..

• Like Like x 2
  5. Only power sports I do these days is in the bed......:pimp:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Been into sport bikes for years and years (yeah I'm older). Built my first back in the late 70's (before such were widely available in the US). At one time I had four bikes or so, now I'm down to just one and it's a sport tourer (Aprilia RST1000 Futura). I had dirt bikes for awhile, but traded those for a SxS. They are a LOT of fun!

• Like Like x 2
  7. I had a 87 FJ 1200 Yamaha sport touring bike that at the time was the fastest production bike ever made .
    Drag racing way big time fun, diving down a straight road was torture ..
    More of a full touring type of motor cycle is what like.
    My last bike was a Honda Gold Wing .. nothing flashy ... but not once did i get pulled over by the cops.
    My Harley's is a complete different story ,, Cops followed me all the time ..
    Out here we have one stretch that at night its 212 miles without one open gas station .
    Normally not patrolled,, but loaded with animals . some are cattle ,,, deer ,antelope , Coyotes Rabbits and ground squires and birds ..
    One night i was cruising this road at about 90 MPH and hit a big fucking bug on my knee ..
    This bug was about the same size as a small bird ,, fuck that hurt ..
    Was cruising with some friends . going through these hills like a roller coaster at night with full moon with our headlights OFF .
    There was zero traffic.
    Big owl came out of nowhere and flew right into my friends face that was riding a sportster .
    Knocked him out ... he was laying back on his bike doing about 100 MPH with knuckles dragging on the pathed road .
    He kind of swerved off the right hand side of the road into the sand dunes flipped the bike several times.
    The owl hit him right in the forehead , perfect hit right above and between his eyes ..
    He broke his collarbone ..

I remember riding on my dads choppers in the early 60's when i was like 4 and 5 years old .
    He rode with a club ,, and i pretty much grew up on motorcycles ..

• Like Like x 1